Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Asian eyes with minimal makeup?

I'm half-Asian but I don't look it, and I'm tired of people mistaking me for Mexican of all things. I'd like some tips on making my eyes look a little more Asian. Please don't give me the whole ';u r beatiful as u r dont change urself'; crap.





I've heard of the whole ';use black liquid eyeliner on the top lid'; (and any tips on that are still appreciated) but does anyone know of more natural-looking methods I can use, especially concerning non-liquid eyeliner (I hate how artificial it looks) and maybe shadow?





p.s. I'm not the type to be overdone, as most days I run out the door with absolutely nothing on my face.Asian eyes with minimal makeup?
Lol I am mixed native American, and black and everyone thinks I'm Mexican too!!!


But any ways you can try brown eye liner it looks really natural and line your bottom lash line and SLIGHTLY curve it up so it's almost but not a cat eye (cat eyes are kind of over done don't you think).Asian eyes with minimal makeup?
http://www.marykay.com/nichole.dominguez鈥?/a>





Check this page out. You can select different models under the main photo and also get application tips! Just pick the one with the eyes closest to yours and follow the techniques!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting