Thursday, June 24, 2010

How should I do my eye makeup? I'm an asian. [pictures included.]?

so im having issues with eye makeup.


its hard to find a good style for asians.


i usually wear my hair tied up,


and i wear skinny jeans, t-shirts, shirts with camies underneath.


you get the picture.





so how should i wear my eye makeup?


pictures and directions would be nice.





http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t179/鈥?/a>





http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t179/鈥?/a>How should I do my eye makeup? I'm an asian. [pictures included.]?
You don't need to much. Try curling your lashes with an eyelash curler and then apply mascara, this will open up your eyes.


Use a shimmery gold color on your eyelids, if your on a budget I would recommend CoverGirl. For mascara use covergirl LashExact Mascara.


http://www.covergirl.com/products/produc鈥?/a>








This video should help you out.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU_8daJXh鈥?/a>How should I do my eye makeup? I'm an asian. [pictures included.]?
i would use a very dark eyeliner
You have porcelain skin..you don't need it. But you can wear a light lip gloss.
u look like a very young teenager...





advice


1) reshape ur eyebrows as they look dropy on u, see a professional and learn fr there





2) use a blusher, pinky but not too pink pls





3) u have inner double eye lid.. jus like moi..


there're plenty of eyeshadows ion the mkt, cheap to expensive u can use but u do not need to spend excessively.





most of all you need to apply foundation on ur eyes be4 u apply eye shadow so tt it'd stick well and also not go into ur skin...





avoid blue and strong colors like red or orange, dark pink..


u cud be mistaken for having sore eyes or being punched on the eye...





welcome to the world of eye makeup kiddo... it'd be fun..





make sure u use a point makeup remover... i recommend fasio





if there's any form of skin irritation, stop usage, let skin get well, change brand...
how it is





http://www.in-brands.com/Simplified/ProductList.asp?sortid=1%26amp;sortpath=0,1,
I would wear light pink eyeshadow and a little mascara.
Your very pretty and I don't think you need much makeup at all, maybe two coats of black mascara and a soft lipstick color.
OK this is what you have to do: go to a mac store anywhere usually in a mall though and ask there help because i will give you great advice but color wise i suck at! a mac makeup artist will give you the freshest look possible so count on them. trust me i went to a mac consultant and i look fabulous now! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting