Thursday, June 24, 2010

PICS INSIDE - Asian complexion + olive green prom dress... what makeup?

My prom dress is similar to this colour


http://bp2.blogger.com/_OvquP0BWuwI/R2kR鈥?/a>


It's a completely different style... knee length and puffy with tulle, but that picture gives you an indication of colour. There is also gold beading under the bust, and all my jewelry is gold.





I've been practicing dark green SMOKEY eyes but I'm not sure if that is too heavy for prom. Do you think more vibrant colours would be better than the traditional smokey eye?





This is a picture of my face:


http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/photos-a鈥?/a>





This is a picture that gives a good indication of my current skin tone. My skin in the other picture is bleached because of the camera flash:


http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-a鈥?/a>





Also, should I use bronzer or blush?PICS INSIDE - Asian complexion + olive green prom dress... what makeup?
use a pinkish blush and a light green or blue eyeshadow, dont use too much/heavy eyeliner though and a pinkish red lipstick


hope i helpedPICS INSIDE - Asian complexion + olive green prom dress... what makeup?
green would be good just not too overpowering like color up to your eye brows just keep it up to the lid and just use a light green on the inner corner of your lid and smudge it into a darker green on the outside i love that look it's soo cute=] and you should use blush up to you with bronzer hope i helped!!
Gorgeous! I think you should do a pink bronzer! I have this blush from mac that works as my bronzer so I would look into something like that for you to give your cheeks some color. I think a light smokey green eye would be perfect. Use a green pencil/shadow so it's still smokey, but it's not too overhelming.
I vote for the darker smoky eyes as well, with the olive skin, the black hair, dark eyes will just ';pop';with the color of your dress. Be safe and have fun.
ou're gorgeouss


i think the traditional smokey eye makeup would look best.
you're gorgeouss


i think the traditional smokey eye makeup would look best.


with your complexion i think an either an olive or bronze color would look good.





smokey eye isn't too heavy for prom. i like it better than more vibrant colors.





use bronzer.





annd yeah thats about it =] have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting