Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Makeup tips for an asian girl? Give me a makeover!?

Here's your chance to give me a makeover, and some makeup tips. I have an unusually round face, my skin is okay and I have naturally rosy cheeks so I don't normally wear foundation or anything. I've attached a picture with what I normally wear during the day, a little bit of eyeliner and some lip color/gloss.





http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/2959/me鈥?/a>





I was looking for some makeup tips. Eyeshadow (what colors? how should I apply it? I have no idea if the smoky, dark look would look good on me at all, and don't have too much time to apply makeup except when going out) Different lip colors? Bronzer? And what brands (please do try to keep in mind I'm a poor college student haha...right now I have cheapo N.Y.C. eyeliner which is driving me nuts because it's so smudgy..so I plan to upgrade after I'm done with it, but I can't afford MAC or something right now as much as I love it). I'm looking for looks both during the day and when I go out to party. Thanks!Makeup tips for an asian girl? Give me a makeover!?
Your current look is great, but I can offer some tips to switch it up a bit. One of my favorite stars is Gong Li, who always has fabulous makeup and a beautiful healthy glow. If you want to try a look similar to the one she often sports, you should try to go for a natural, glowing look.





I would start off by searching for that perfect lipstick. Lipstick, to me, is the one thing that offsets the overall look. For this particular look, I would search for one with a coral hue. The first link is to a Sephora product, but there are a lot more affordable similar products out there; this just gives you an idea of what I'm describing as far as your lip palette.





Next, look for a shimmery blush. I highly recommend using Physician's Formula's Baked Blush Wet/Dry Blush (second link) to achieve that pretty glow. Their bronzer is also great for a sun-kissed look.





For the eyes, go the coral route again with the eyeshadow. Mascara and an eyelash curler are always a must, as is eyeliner.





Good luck with your new look! Hope that you find something you like.Makeup tips for an asian girl? Give me a makeover!?
Why are you being so mean? I think she's really pretty!





Okay, here's the deal: you have perfect skin and beutiful lips. So focus on that!





Okay, so for the eyes, to make them look bigger, here is a site: http://beauty.ivillage.com/makeup/makeup鈥?/a>








For the lips: put something bold on, so people look more on your lips. I think an appropriate red or [bold] pink would be nice.








Don't forget to make a sunblock protection or a moisturiser with SPF!
my mom works at esee lauder in the mall so i know some stuff...well..you would look good with natural tones for eyeshadow..no bronzer you have a pretty face..and try a lighter shade of lipgloss or try wearing just plain lipgloss without color..dont wear eyeliner it hides your eyes..go fo a natural look..you would look good like that.. good luck =]
The lips look great. I would darker the eyelashes. You can hardly see them. Don't know much about any other makeup.
You have beautiful skin and I wouldn't cover it up with foundation if you don't have to. I think you need to work on your eyebrows. They say that the eyebrows are a frame for your eyes. As for eye make up, look at Sandra Oh in ';Grey's Anatomy'; and follow how she does her eyes. There's a magazine from Los Angeles called ';Audrey'; that is geared toward Asian American women. They have articles on clothing, makeup, Asian actors and etc. They have feature articles especially for Asian women and may help you. Good luck.
Aww you're pretty =)





Okay here goes.





I would honestly suggest you get your eyebrows waxed at a salon. It makes SUCH a difference. Like i mean it's unbelievable.





Next, i would wear a litter shade of lip gloss if i were you. Something clear or nude perhaps? Or a light pink. Here's an example:


http://www.indexstock.com/store/GetThumb鈥?/a>





For eyemakeup, you're right smokey eye wouldn't look good if you don't have a lot of time. I suggest sticking with earth tones or a very light pink to match those pretty cheeks.


I would ease up on the eyeliner, you don't need it. Your eyes are pretty without it. If you must put it one, do it only on the outsides of your eyes only. I do suggest wearing some mascara to assentuate (spelling?) your eyelashes.











Good luck !
Hi There


You can still use NYC just dab shadow over the eyeliner. I am Asian as well. You can go to pursebuzz.com


This is a video tutorial site. I hope it helps you :)
i know i am gonna get in trouble for this, but have you considered eyelid surgery? i think you are very attractive, however i feel that your eyes are too small. it is not weird, tons of asians get it done. consider it.
You need a pressed powder foundation one shade darker than your skin. A navy blue eye shadow for night time. And white eye shadow with that smokey look blended in, during the day. Plus a pale pink lip liner over the entire lips for night and day. Cheap brands are great.
Makeup tips????http://www.facenbodycare.com/Makeup_Tips鈥?/a>
my alias. You didn`t have to be so rude. I`m quite sure your ugly yourself. Theres no need to put others down.
dont' scare me like that.





i'm sorry, but there's no helping it... it's better for you to shave your head and join the convent.








i'm teasing, don't feel bad ok.
  • domain name hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    php hosting